Terms and conditions
Flutes at the Barns is a division of Zocopoco Ltd, registered in England and Wales no. 7287733
Registered office: 30 Whitecroft, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 1UU
Submission of your application confirms your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit is payable upon application. Your application is not complete until an application form and deposit are received by the course administrator.
2. For residential courses; the remaining balance of your course fee is due no later than eight weeks before the course begins (or with any application made within eight weeks of the course). You will receive a prompt to pay approximately ten weeks prior to the start of the course.
3. Fees are non-
refundable upon cancellation by the applicant. If you are not accepted to a course any fees already paid towards that particular course will be refunded in full.
4. Applicants may choose to pay the total course fee upon application. In the case of cancellation by the applicant more than eight weeks before the course, a non-
refundable deposit will be retained, any further fees already paid will be refunded in full. Within eight weeks of the start of the course the fee is non- refundable.
5. Participants are responsible for making their own transport arrangements to and from the courses.
6. Applicants agree to take responsibility for their own health and care of their instrument(s) for the duration of the course. Upon arrival at the course you will be asked to read Health and Safety guidelines related to your stay and sign a disclaimer notice.
7. Please note that Zocopoco Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to property, accident, injury or illness.
8. Applicants are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance for the duration of their participation in Flutes at the Barns.
9. Applicants are advised to read the ‘Course Information’ shown on the Flutes at the Barns website, above.
10. Errors and omissions excepted.
11. Places are non-
transferable, other than at the discretion and full knowledge of the course administrator.
All matters relating to Flutes at the Barns should be addressed to:
Flutes at the Barns
Telephone: 01727 765511 (International +44 1727 765511)
Mobile: 07976 613750 (International cell: +44 7976 613750)
- Each Flutes at the Barns course is open to flute players of all standards and abilities, aged eighteen and over.
- All participants are accommodated individually in a bedroom at the venue. Please note bedrooms do not have locks or keys; valuables are brought at the owners’ risk.
- Bathrooms -
each participant will have individual access to an ensuite bathroom or a private bathroom located near to your room
participating partners are welcome to attend; please contact the course administrator if you wish to attend with a non- playing partner.
- Special needs -
please contact the course administrator to discuss any extra support or consideration you may require for the duration of the course. Ground- floor bedrooms are available at each venue.
- Further details -
including the course schedule, directions to the venue and an equipment checklist - are sent upon the confirmation of a successful application.