Health and Safety Update - COVID-19 Last updated 18th April 2020
Your health and wellbeing is of the highest priority on Flutes at the Barns. In the light of COVID-19 and the forthcoming courses/Flute Days, we are keeping in touch with the advice issued by the UK Government and Public Health England and review procedures thoroughly on an ongoing basis.
Participants booked onto the following events have now been informed that they are postponed:
- Flutes at the Barns March/April 2020
- Flutes at the Barns April 2020
- Flutes at the Barns Flute Day, 3rd May 2020
- Flutes at the Barns Croatia, May 2020
- Flutes at the Barns Croatia, June 2020
- Flutes at the Barsn, July 2020
Flutes at the Barns thanks all its wonderful participants for their patience during this period of uncertainty; we're working through this as quickly and safety as possible. Please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.