www.flutesatthebarns.com | email@example.com | Last updated January 2017
Flutes at the Barns is a division of Zocopoco Limited, registered in England and
Wales no. 7287733
Registered office: 30 Whitecroft, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 1UU
with Zoë Booth
Flute Courses for Adults
Payments can be made in four ways:
1. Using FATB Gift Vouchers
2. By cheque - cheques should be made payable to Zocopoco Ltd and sent to the course
3. By PayPal - click on the buttons below to make your payment online by PayPal (new
4. Returning participants may also make deposit/balance transfers by BACS; please
contact the course administrator for up-to-date details.
Before you make payment, please read the Terms and Conditions, as your application
for any course confirms your agreement: in particular please note the following:
- Once your application is confirmed your deposit is non-refundable
- The final balance for residential/overseas courses is due eight weeks before the
start of the course and is non-refundable after this time
- Places are non-transferable
- Holiday/Travel Insurance is highly recommended
Payments for Flutes at the Barns
Guidance on paying by PayPal
1. Check the amount you wish to pay (found on the course information page).
2. Click on the button on the left to open the PayPal form.
3. In ‘Descriptions’ explain to which course your payment refers, and whether it
is a deposit, balance or other payment.
4. In ‘Item Price’ state the amount you are paying, then click ‘update’.
4. Finally, enter your card details safely on PayPal’s secure site and follow the
instructions to submit your payment.
(Please note that postage calculations will disappear when the payment amount is